Thursday, June 14, 2012

Crossing things off is fun to do, fun to do, to do to do....

#1 Go to the Pet Store
#2 Have Ice Cream for Dinner!
#21 Find your city's free attractions
#45 Rainy Day? Instead of staying inside, GO PLAY outside in the rain!
#23 Make homemade juice pops, pudding pops or fudgesicles
Lemonade Stand
Make cookies with kids (and eat most of the dough by the spoonfuls)
Deep clean closets/drawers


Have I mentioned that I love to cross things off???

Oops....sometimes I get carried away. 

What's on my list for tomorrow????

YARD SALE! And better yet? With one of my dearest friends, Jenny Lu.  She is my daughter's future mother-in-law.  She (my duaghter) doesn't know it yet, but someday, yes.  We WILL be related.  (This time I am crossing my fingers and not crossing off....but crossing nonetheless)....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment