Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Going crazy in my old age.

So I guess I am losing my marbles.  I wrote down on my calendar that we had dentist appointments this morning.  Good thing I checked my planner.  They are not until NEXT week!  I think I need to start writing random appointments on my calendar though.  I got up, dressed myself all cute like and put on makeup before 8am on a summer day BEFORE my husband left for work.  Now if only I hadn't let on that I thought we had to go to that blasted tooth man this morning, my husband would have thought I was being extra productive today and trying to look all dolled up for him before he left for work.  I'll be honest.  Most days in the summer I don't wear makeup.  I rarely get "ready" from head to toe.  We're talking pull my hair back in a pony, throw on whatever is clean and comfortable and then dive into a project around the house and take a shower at the end of the day once I am a complete mess.  When I have on nice clothes I don't feel like scrubbing the kitchen floor on my hands and knees and cleaning out my office closet (that still has a few boxes from when we moved.....).  I am just not productive in nice clothes.  I guess I will change.  I will just wait until AFTER my husband leaves.  At least I can look nice for him for at least another 30 minutes. Because I am in the mood to CLEAN HOUSE now that I have an EXTRA day I didn't plan on.  And those office boxes are calling  my name.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way once I get myself ready. And sometimes after working all day the last thing I want to do it to get dolled up! Because that in itself is a lot of work too!!

    ReplyDelete